DISCOVER ORANGE COUNTY
Orange County, California envelops you in the ultimate Southern California lifestyle... casual sophistication, pristine beaches, legendary theme parks and endless options for fun in the sun or cultural exploration.
- Boasting over 10 miles of coastline, Newport Beach is ideal for families, surfing, body boarding, boating or just sunbathing.
- A vibrant metropolis home to Disneyland Park, professional sports teams, and the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Hang ten at Surf City USA® or just watch the surf from Huntington Beach Pier, one of the longest piers on the West Coast.
- The City of the Arts™ offers Broadway shows and concerts, designer shopping and innovative dining. Enjoy this stylish destination in the heart of OC.
- Famous for its art galleries and festivals, Laguna Beach's coves are favored for scuba diving and tide pool exploration.
- A master-planned balance of preserved natural space and urban living featuring world-class shopping, performing arts and cuisine.
Explore Orange County
The Ultimate Shopping ExperienceWith more than 250 boutiques and restaurants, this luxury shopping destination has one of the largest concentration of high-fashion retailers in the world.
Attractions and AdventureAnaheim is home to the world-famous Disneyland® Resort, which features the original Disneyland® Park, Disney California Adventure® Park, Downtown Disney® District and three Disney hotels. A few miles away, in Buena Park, is Knott's Berry Farm®. In Southern California, you won’t have to venture far to find attractions and adventure.
Newport Beach Restaurant WeekNewport Beach Restaurant Week is a 14-day dining event that takes place every January. The event showcases Newport Beach as Orange County’s premier dining destination offering diners a wide variety of culinary experiences. Participating restaurants offer special prix-fixe menus with lunches available for just $10, $15, $20, or $25, and dinners for $20, $30, $40 or $50.